360 Recording Studio
Serving Houston and the surrounding areas for over 10 years.
Highest 5 star rated studio in all of Houston.
What do we record?
No project is too big or small for us to serve you.
Record your vocals on our state-of-the-art gear.
Track your band on our award winning Apollo X series system..
Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing
Our Apollo x8p interfaces our equipped with the all new HEXA Core processing, with six DSP chips and 50% more UAD plug-in processing power than previous Apollos. This allows us to run more UAD plug-ins, whether we are tracking in real time with channel strips from Neve, Manley, or API, or running high UAD plug-in counts or mixing down your project. We have the gear and processing power to cover your project.
From the tube warmth sound of Pultec EQs on guitars to the musical tube limiting of the LA-2A on vocals, or the pump of a genuine 1176 or Fairchild 670 tube compressor on drums, your recordings will take a giant leap forward with a rich, three-dimensional analog sound that UAD plug‑ins provide.
Book your next session with us online and let us bring your project to life!
Click the video below to see the Apollo X System in action
Microphone of choice
FET Condenser Microphone
- LARGE CONDENSER STUDIO MICROPHONE BASED ON THE CLASSIC “87-STYLE” CIRCUIT.
- POLAR PATTERNS: CARDIOID, FIGURE OF EIGHT, AND OMNIDIRECTIONAL.
- WA-87-B-50V CAPSULE. REPRODUCTION OF CLASSIC DUAL BACKPLATE (FOUR WIRE TERMINATION) K87 CAPSULE.
- -10DB PAD.
- CINEMAG USA OUTPUT TRANSFORMER.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20HZ – 20KHZ.
- SPL: .5% THD @ 125DB (WITHOUT PAD),132DB.
- DIAPHRAGM: 6 MICRON THICKNESS, 1 INCH DIAMETER, GOLD SPUTTERED MEMBRANE, NOS MYLAR (PET FILM).
- OUTPUT: 150 OHMS, 24K GOLD PLATED, 3 PIN XLR.
- HIGH PASS FILTER: 80HZ.
- NOISE: -117DB.
- MICROPHONE INCLUDES SHOCK MOUNT, HARD MOUNT AND WOOD BOX.
- COLOR: NICKEL.
Get in touch